We are a vehicle collection and recycling business.
This is a great project to start, we will require many more links in following months so looking for someone to do the job right!
We need 1000+ PR 2-4 Quality Backlinks which will stay permanent on English websites only. The 1000 links will be pointing to our sites. All links must be on pages and websites that fall under any of the following categories:
We only want links from .[url removed, login to view], .com, .org, info, gov and .net
*** This project is for EXPERT LINK builders only! If you are new to link building, please save us both the time, money and hassle. ***
*** Please provide details on how you intend to achieve these 1000 one way links. Bids without explanations will be ignored. ***
* Max. # of external links from page should be 30
* Backlinks must have minimum PR2 and to be evenly spread up to PR4, we do not want to raise any flags.
* Page Rank is for page that has the backlink - not the homepage or other page on the site.
* ALL backlinks must be DO FOLLOW... ALL links will be checked.
* Text and Links must be "FOLLOW" (don't use NO FOLLOW).
* No spam links and no link farms accepted.
* One link per domain will be counted so 1000 links must come from 1000 different domains.
* Different class C IP addresses of the domains needed.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, MSN and Yahoo within last 30 days.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, that is no redirects, cloaking and other practices.
* Page should not be excluded by [url removed, login to view], sitemap or NOINDEX tag.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. NO SPAMMING
* All links must be ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites.
* Only some links (approx 30%) will point to a site’s home page. The other 70% will be “deep linked” to individual pages on each site.
* Links must be static HTML links. Including the target keywords I provide in anchor text.
* Links must be permanent, active.
* Links must be in text, no graphics.
* No use of black hat software. You must build links manually at 10-40 per day and spread them over 30 days.
* Staggered deployment of the links is required over 30 days to avoid any penalties.
* We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
* Will provide you with the anchor text you need to use and any other relevant information.
* Reference. Show the past link building work you've completed. It will be held in confidence.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
Please note: White-hat is crucial and required!!! Black-hat or Grey-hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for.
*** NOT ALLOWED ***
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy, hate or anything even remotely unethical, ONLY sites related to vehicles, automotive, recycling.
Excel report required with