600 PR4+ permanent, one-way, relevant back links needed for a single domain. Specific keywords and corresponding page Urls will be provided.
We'll release payments 10% after 60 links, 50% after 300 links, 75% after 450 back links, and the remaining 25% after all links are complete.
*** This project is for expert link builders only! If you are new to link building, please do not bid. ***
*** Please submit 2 sample links with your bid (will be included in the total link count) and provide details on how you intend to achieve these 600 one way links. Bids without explanations will be ignored. ***
*** PLEASE DO NOT BID WITHOUT READING THE RULES AND PROVIDING SAMPLE LINKS ***
- Absolutely no black hat or grey hat tactics. We require white hat techniques only.
- Links must be strictly from:
Google PR4+ pages (home page page rank, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count)
Have BOTH Page Authority of 40+ and Domain Authority 50+ from [url removed, login to view]
- Backlink pages must relate to our site topic (diaper bags)
- All backlinks must come from United States sites
- Free one-way manual links.
- Maximum 1 link per page, 2 links per domain.
- No more than 5 links must be submitted per day.
- Links must be from English, language websites only.
- Maximum of 15 external links on the link pages.
- Links must be permanent and static html. You agree to replace any links which are removed within 6 months after placement.
- Text links only, no graphics.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- Prefer authoritative domains (.com/.net/.biz/.org/.us/.gov/.edu/)
- Prefer high ranking Alexa sites.
- No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings, gambling, or adult sites, or link directories.
- We reserve the right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by service provider.
- Reports must be submitted to us daily.
*** NOT ALLOWED ***
- No directory submissions, forum posts, article submissions, links from guest books, within newsgroups, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No black hat and other unethical SEO. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No link farms and link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view] etc, no rented links, FFA sites, gambling, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (e.g. link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with advertising (pop-up ads, intrusive advertising, etc)
*** REPORT FORMAT ***
Please use Excel Spreadsheet for submitting the link pages to us for approval.
-Date page is submitted for our approval
-Google PR of link page
-Title of link page
-URL of link page
-IP of link page
-Number of outbound links from linked page
Date link is placed on link page
-Anchor Text used for the link
-Target URL of the link placed on page
18 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello sir,we can assure you that we can do the required work for you with [login to view URL] PMB for more details. thanks and warm regards.... Shanti:-)
Hi, We are a professionally managed company specializing in the field of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Link building and complete internet marketing solutions.