I don't need onsite SEO, your generic offer or bidders bidding more than the budget. Your bid if for my 100 blogs not 1 blog!
I don't want URLs with a PR1+(comments, guest book,...) so don't bid with those kind of offers.
To make sure you read the whole project and I check your bid, start with:
"My bid is for your 100 blogs and I can submit each blog to [insert your number here] article directories."
I have 100 blogs and I need:
1. for them to be a PR1+ (13 are PR1 so PR2) on the next PR update so time delivery is important. Thus, it must be finished in less than 12 days (10 blogs per day).
2. some search engine traffic too
Since I want permanent backlinks from already indexed sites, those must be bulk articles submissions.
You just need to select 100 PLRs (I will profide the PLRs), link to the blog, link to 1 random post on the blog, SPIN IT and submit it to articles directories using a software. I estimated around 15 minutes of actual work per blog. I will give you tips to cut time.
You will must submit to 500+ articles directories for long term SEO. Once you have 50 accepted and validated articles live, you can concentrate on building backlinks to them. You can use any bulk method you want(dofollow social bookmark, dofollow comments, dofollow guest book, dofollow web 2.0 ...) to give them some PR juice and eventually get my blogs PR1+.
* Link to the blog using using 4 related anchors of the PLR (around 4000 search/month)
* Link to a post on the domain using 4 related anchors to the post (around 4000 search/month)
* All links must be Dofollow
* All linking websites domain must be indexed
* Only backlinks from relevant ENGLISH language websites
* Links must be permanently active dofollow links, never expiring.
* Links must be permanent, never expiring.
* NO Subdomains
* All links must be permanent ONE WAY non-reciprocal links. (NO Rented links).
* Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
* Each link must be on different C-class IP block.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* Linked SITES must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
* All links must be in text and using the anchored provided, no graphics, URL of the blog.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, visible, readable.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
* No link exchange programs
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The link builder should be highly experienced and know what a DOFOLLOW is. Must know how to check that links are good before delivering them. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience.
During the project, you must provide a text file([url removed, login to view]) with ONLY the URL of the articles so I can check if it's valid. All links not valid must be replaced after the phase 1.
After all 100 blogs are done, you must send ALL new live links in 1 big text.
- 50% after ALL the primary linking is done to my 100 blogs.
- Bonus of 50% more if delivered in less than 5 days. (ex. if you bid $200, it's $100 + a bonus of $50)
- A penalty of 10% less per day if delivered in more than 12 days. (You finished in 15 days, that's $100(50%) - $30)
- 50% after the next Google update to make sure I have real PR1/2+ (root only) for my 100 blogs. It will paid like this:
- [url removed, login to view]% per PR0 that get a PR1.
- 0.50% per PR0 that get a PR2.
- [url removed, login to view]% per PR1 that get a PR2.
The more backlinking you do to each blog/article, the more PR it gets, the more you will get paid and more work to come!