We are a Web Design and Internet Marketing Company based in The Netherlands. We offer Web design, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), e-commerce development, application development and other Internet related services. We are currently looking for a highly motivated and hard-working Sales Assistant/Executive capable of acquiring contracts for us.
TELEMARKETING or TELESALES SERVICES delivering substantial sales for our services.
* In effect you will be selling Web design and SEO projects on our behalf.
* You will be in charge of the whole sales process needed to produce profitable sales.
The service will be in the form of, either
1. Set appointments (based on agreed criteria) with management to close sales. This will initially be through phone calls, and then through emails and any other deemed fit
2. Sales , OR
3. A combination of 1. and 2. Above
Ideally, we will prefer an agent who will be able to combine 1 & 2. That is: SET QUALIFIED APPOINTMENTS AND CLOSE SALES
Principal Target Market:
United Kingdom (UK) And The United States
Sector: B2b with over 10 employees (Recommended, but can be changed)
Expected minimum sale value per sale is $1,000
We are currently looking for strategic partners as we attempt to streamline our operations. Thus the successful candidate should expect a relationship that will last over a considerable period of time
We will be willing to listen to all sensible offers and work out/negotiate a package that will suit all parties
You will determine and plan your working day. We are more interested in the number and value of sales you bring in rather than the hours you work
We expect you to work from your premises and communicate via Skype, Phone and a web based CMS system. Thus we expect you to have access to a PC and high internet connection, in addition to a phone.
1. Day-to- day planning of your activities and schedules.
2. Locate and establish contacts with potential businesses for Web design and SEO contracts using whatever means at your disposal e.g. telephone, email etc.
3. Build a database of potential clients or customers and manage all contacts with them
4. Develop effective sales scripts based on the information we will provide you and be able to modify and/or adjust the scripts to suit any given situation
5. Study and understand our products and services and be able to present them effectively to potential customers and clients.
6. Be able to deal with all sales queries and questions from clients
7. Maintain up-to-date details and records of all contacts you make
8. Design (with our approval) any necessary sales letters, emails, project proposals as and when necessary
9. Provide any service that is necessary and required to close and complete any sale
1. A good knowledge in the design of sales and marketing materials
2. Good computer skills
3. An excellent communication skills (writing and verbal) in the English Language is essential
4 .Very well organized, self motivated, good decision maker and able to think and make quick decisions.
5 .You should have good customer relationships, a skilful presenter and able to motivate and influence your contacts and decision makers to enable you to close deals
6. A good knowledge of the UK/US market, though not essential, will be a great asset