We have our Idev Affiliate system set-up and connected to our website.
We need someone with experience in IDev to support our list of current affiliates who are 'our' Industry leaders.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• Personalize all lines of communication with our affiliates and communicate often.
• USA English high level only. Based on USA EST - 5 days @ 4 hrs per day (plus 10 hrs paid during introduction and marketing strategy meetings) BID PER WEEK @ 20 HOURS PER WEEK
• Assist in preparing an interactive online presentation for new affiliates
• Send monthly deals, coupons, and new products info.
• Plan to spend half the shift with hands on share screen customer support, until all affiliates can comfortably send campaigns, push off everything else other than commissions or technical issues.
• Approve affiliates promptly and make sure that you follow company standards for inclusion.
• Be responsive in your dealings with affiliates.
• Research partnership marketing and promotional programs designed to build traffic and sales.
• Test, identify and implement highest converting offers and landing pages in support of improving affiliate sales performance.
• Manually review all incoming affiliate applications and get authorization from management
• Forecast and analyze affiliate sales.
• Manage all affiliate communications and issues as they relate to the program.
• You will review current marketing material with management and organize the necessary changes.
You should have:
· 2+ years experience in an online marketing role; previous experience in an affiliate sales, account management or direct selling
· Online experience in affiliate marketing
· Outgoing "sales" personality and desire to work in a collaborative environment
· Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills
MUST provide CV with 'PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE' with iDev affiliate system - [url removed, login to view]