I need a reliable and trustworthy freelancer to assist me in bringing in new clients. You will need a Skype account and be able to communicate. There are 2 projects, you can bid for either one or both.
I would like the freelancer to contact 200 clients off directories by sending them pre-set letters (200 clients each week x 10 weeks). I will provide you with the template and a starting point for the directories.
(1) You will first copy and print screen along with putting down their details in an excel spreadsheet (template provided) of potential ones you will contact
(2) Then you will send them the pre-set email template via the website form and printscreen and paste to confirm the sending of the email.
(3) You should put all this information in a dropbox folder which I will create specifically and share this with you.
I would like the freelancer to create good quality links to our website by posting 20 forum posts per week for 10 weeks. This role will require you to have excellent English skills.
(1) You will need to research forums and identify appropriate posts and put these up on a shared dropbox folder (I will organise) for approval weekly. These sites/forums must be:
(a) Reputable sites only (good standing)
(b) Sites with high traffic (print screen of site stats)
(c) Education specific sites/blogs (given that we operating in the education field).
(2) On approval, you will then draft up forum responses for review and approval.
(3) Then, you will copy and past those responses in the forum.
We are looking for quality written posts in quality forums, newspaper, blogs, not the simple 'check out this website....' or on unknown and low ranking sites. You will be provided with a 5 page document with information about our company and what we do along with detailed information to assist you.
This project would be ideal for someone with excellent English language skills and great research skills with common sense.
Payment is staged with milestones every 3 weeks reached for work completed. Milestone will be released only on completion. Do not bid on this project unless you can complete it as project will be terminated if work is of poor quality.