I need a quote from an experienced SEO with a background in link-building and link deletion.
I have a web site that has been penalised since the last Penguin update made to Google, due to a suspicious amount of anchor text in the link profile, on low quality web sites.
Over 2-3 weeks, I will need you to go through and delete as many links as possible from 250 web sites.
I will provide the list of links, but I will also like you to provide your own analysis of the link profile of the web site, and what your recommendations are on the links that need to be removed.
I do not have usernames or passwords for these web sites, so you will have to do a combination of
- Submitting support requests
- Submitting contact forms
- Using domain whois and contacting the domain registrant/owner
- Checking back in a week to see if you have received a response.
- Logging all of this activity in an EXCEL spreadsheet, with dates and comments, so I have a log of all of the work that has been done & emailing this to me bi-weekly, throughout the project.
Are you up for the challenge of helping a business recover from the recent updates to Google? Do you have experience in deleting links on a large scale?
If so, respond to this job posting and provide one clear example of how you have helped a web site regain its rankings since being penalised with the Google Penguin update.
And provide a quote (less than $400) for the total cost & your proposed time frame, including:
- link profile analysis
- link deletion
- project management
- project reporting at the end of the project
9 freelancers are bidding on average $311 for this job
Hello,We have a team of linkbuilding experts which completed more then 1000 projects and provided excellent result. Please check inbox for detail. Thanks