We have a number of Indesign, Interactive PDF's being produced. We are looking for someone to help support us in the build and development of this type of work. Below are the key core skills we are looking for:
Please submit examples of your work relevant to this skill set.
Here is a list of skills need for creating interactive PDFs
• Adept InDesign, Illustrator, XD and Photoshop
• A keen eye for type and layout.
• To understand using buttons and forms, such as show and hide buttons.
• Up to date with the restrictions of PDF, what can and can’t be done.
• A strong understanding of UX/UI design principles.
• An understanding of digital design
• Testing the PDF/ePub, make sure no buttons are going to the wrong destination.