I'm an author with one previous published book, this will be my second.
Convert the MS Word document to a print ready PDF. The book will be in 7x10” format, 550 pages (at that size). It will be produced by Amazon KDP, and should meet all of their guidelines and fit their template.
• I need chapter numbers / title added to the header. (book title on Even numbered pages, Chapter on Odd)
• Please verify that all page breaks and end of chapter codes are correct.
• Verify that page numbering is correct and shown on the top/right of odd pages, top/left of even pages
• All images, tables, etc., should be within the margins
• Please format the page margins and gutter correctly for a book layout
• Create a proper "cover" for an ebook based on the paperback cover
Cover the MS Word file to an eBook (ePub and Amazon Mobi). It should pass all QC checks from Amazon, Apple, Barne’s & Noble, etc. The eBook should have a proper eBook TOC, Cover, Index, EndNotes, etc.
• Links to the chapter added to text references (e.g. text saying "see Chapter 6" should have a link to chapter 6)
• All URLs in the endnotes should be clickable.
• URLs in the footer should be clickable
• URLs in the text should be clickable