I have thousands of images as EPS files that I need to convert to PNG files for my website.
The files are basic single colour compounded images on 1 layer.
I need a script or action to work in Adobe Illustrator CC to do the following:
1. Open EPS or AI file containing a single colour vector graphics (see attached example)
2. Set colour of image as 100% Black
3. Set size as 500 pixels wide
4. Set artwork to image size
5. Save for Web - PNG Transparent to separate folder
6. Save file as EPS to separate folder
6. Save file as AI to separate folder
7. Close file
8. Open next file and repeat
I require this script or action to be automated with the ability to specify the folder where a batch of files will be opened from.
If you require more information, please let me know.
I would like to find that will be able to help with other Illustrator projects in the future.
To be clear I need the action or script sent to me so I can use to process images on my computer using Adobe Illustrator CC.