I am currently looking for a team to animate the *1400 word* Production Script of the children's book, "The Morning's Star" into a 90 second movie trailer.
I want to utilize a movie trailer to encourage young readers to pick up a book. By demonstrating the feelings of the underlying themes of the story through a short & powerful visual synopsis, I believe we can stimulate non reading/writing learners to download and read the illustrated book.
• Getting lost looking for yourself
• Learning to be part of something instead of being someone
• Discovering the greatest purpose of all
• Leaving something behind
• Discovering the 'what' to your 'who'
• Creating your own wake... Creating you.
This work leaves a lot of conceptual freedom for the right team. I don't have any visual images rendered from the physical descriptions however, the original children's story as well as the actual projects 'Production Script' are complete.
I’m looking for 3D quality similar to “Exode team’s” short film: [url removed, login to view]
It doesn’t need to the same or even similar style, I’m solely referencing the quality of their work on this animation.
• Consistent communication since we will be working remotely.
• Proven ability to finish a similar project from start to finish in 1-3 months.
o Pre-production, Production, & Post Production.
CONTRACT & TERMS:
• Creative Credit to all individuals involved in the end content produced.
• The project has a fixed cost and does not have room for adjusting.
• I hold all IP rights to the characters and concepts detailed in the reference documents.
• IP ownership of all work produced under Freelancer contacts signed as a result of this listing—including but not limited to all artwork, sketches, assets, models, props, environments, whether interim or completed, rigs and textures implemented—including their respective computer files, will lie with me.
• Please bear the above in mind when using third party generators, software, topologies, etc. that limit usage or IP ownership or for which IP rights remain with the originating party. These can be used, but will need to review the T&C docs first.
• All Interim and final files are to be delivered to me (or made available to me for download) as soon as they become available.
I have attached the synopsis of the book as well. If interested in being part of this project please attach some of your relevant work as well as a fixed cost proposal.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $2500 for this job
i have read and understood your requirements and seen your reference animation as well please check animations [!] [!] [!] rest we will discuss on chat regards MB