Hey! We are look for someone who can make us two unique designs for the back of a T-shirt. We are trying to target 14-25 boys, and our style is streetwear.
We would like a design similar to the attached picture (flower1), although we want to change the flower to something else. Here is exactly what we want you to do:
- Take the attached design (flower1) and change the flowers to something else that would appeal to young men (18-25 years old).
- Come up with some new designs that young men would like/find interesting.
Everything must be in one colour, Black (this is vital)
the artboard must be set to 30cm wide
For the second design, we would like to have the same design as the attached picture (dope1) except with instead of the 'DOPE', we want it to say 'THREE TWO' but with the 'THREE' on top of the 'TWO' with a line separating them forming a fraction (Please let us know if this doesn't make sense).
Here is what we want you to do:
- Change the dope to the letters 'THREE TWO', we want it to be a fraction, so the 'THREE' on the top and the 'TWO' on the bottom. Please make sure the 'THREE TWO' is in caps.
- Everything must be in one colour, Black (this is vital)
- The artboard must be set to 30cm wide
Here are the file requirements:
ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS AND GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
Artwork to be supplied in design format (Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop) .ai .psd .pdf .eps are the best ﬁle formats.
Adobe Illustrator designed artwork is always our preferrence if possible, as vector artwork can be rescaled without any pixelation making it ideal for screen printing.
We also can work with Adobe Photoshop designed artwork as well, when supplying Photoshop (.psd) files please make sure the artboard is sized to 30cms wide @300dpi. (600dpi preferred if possible)
We will also need svg,png and pdf for both.
Goodluck and enjoy!
Hello how are you doing? I am a graphic designer and specialize in illustrations with adobe illustrator, this is the link to my portfolio is [login to view URL] if you want, hope we can work together