We need two cartoon cute bird characters (father and son) for a mobile app.
Each one should perform an specific animation (total of 32 frames for father and 24 frames for son).
Both animations should not have any horizontal or vertical movement (it will be made on software programming).
Preview sample is mandatory for this project!
Bird 1: Father
- The animation comprises the bird landing on a tree branch, and then taking off from it.
- The scene with the branch and the bird's trajectory is provided on attached picture bird1.png.
- The 32 frames should be divided: some for landing, some for take off and some (4 only) that will be played in loop while the bird is stationary on the branch (this could be bird blinking).
- While landed on tree, bird's beak should be poiting to the left.
Bird 2: Son
- Bird will be flying on an straight line horizontally, according to trajectory shown on attached picture [url removed, login to view] .
- The 24 frames will be played in loop.
- Bird's beak should point to the right and it should be static (not move horizontally or vertically) during all frames.
For both birds, the following proprotion should be used:
Vector AI file, with the 32 frames of bird 1 and the 24 frames from bird 2.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $179 for this job
Creative Mind team work in 3d Animation,2d Animation,Logo Formation,Motion Graphic work introductory videos and graphic [url removed, login to view] can do this project for you....please check out our [url removed, login to view] are Professional eno Lisää
Hello dear buyer, We are very interested in doing the project. We can make this more professional. We have a lot of past experience of the same type of work. We believe, We can drive your project to a success.
Hello sir, I am well experianced illustrator and i have done many project like this, futher details please check ur p.m. Thanks, Thank you, surendhar kumar.
Hi. I am an illustrator with several years of experience. I would like to work with you on this project. Please see PM for further details. Thank you.