We run a Nursery Rhyme Youtube channel for small kids. We already have 30+ videos and need a freelancer to help us continue putting together more Storyboards for our Animator to execute (we already have animator and we are very happy with him).
The design style is very simple and we try to keep to a minimum the different scenes in each video. We use from 1 to 4 backgrounds per video (Normally very simple) and the other backgrounds are just moving colored shapes (created by our animator).
We always use the same characters (now and then they might have new costumes, or new variations, but most of the time they don't change) and have all those assets ready in vector format.
1. We internally develop the idea for the story and put together the song.
2. We internally create a very rough storyboard with notes about what we want to achieve
3. We would share our rough storyboard with notes to the Freelancer together with the song. We would make sure everything is understood and answer questions (if any).
4. Freelancer creates a presentation file (we already have a defined model in Illustrator) with the Storyboard, mentioning the timing and describing what happens in every scene. If any backgrounds needed, freelancer will develop in photoshop in black and white (just outline) and for characters, if already available Freelancer will use from our existing assets (placing them in the positions needed) or if not available, Freelancer will develop in Illustrator.
- To complete the job we will need:
a) Storyboard file in Illustrator
b) All background images made in individual png files
c) Asset file in Illustrator with all the different characters, poses and vector objects needed for the project (normally most will be copied from existing assets).
It is actually quite a simple process, we have done it 30+ times and will share all examples with chosen freelancer (We will also share our Youtube channel so he/she can get a clear idea of our style). You can check attached some examples of the process with one example of rough storyboard draft (this is internal, so it is extra rough, now if we work with freelancer we will provide more clear text indications) and the illustrated version of one of those images as well as the final storyboard page corresponding to that illustration.
We are looking for a reliable and dedicated freelancer. If we are happy with the results, we will repeat the project at least once per week.
28 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We have gone through your requirements. We are sure we can fulfill your requirement 100%. Kindly message us for further discussion. Cheers Thanks, john.y