HUMOROUS / FUNNY VISUALISATION / ANIMATION OF FAIRY TALES
Please read BEFORE, if you really can carry out our project(s) successfully, so that we all use our time wisely! What matters to us is not your experience, age or your previous clients. What matters, is your quality in executing this task.
Copy the following text and put your "YES" / "NO" / COMMENTS (in short sentences) behind our questions.
1. Your main task would be to visualize/animate stories (or scenes) for children of 5-10 years (e.g. fairy tales like "Little Red Riding Hood", Brothers Grimm etc.)?
Did you already do that by humorous animated images/ film sequences/ pop-up images? If so, then proof this by your portfolio etc. latest after we rated your offer. Paid visualisations only if we agreed to before! Your answer/comment:
2. For your calculation consider:
a) We need visualisations for 10 - 30 children-stories per month (= 30 - 200 visualisations per month for you). Can you guarantee a reliable and punctual delivery of 5 - 10 error-free visualisations according to our requirements within each 2 - 3 days or faster? Your answer/comment:
b) Send us your offer per 10 single visualisations and 100 visualisations and 200 visualisations.
c) If our project is successfully on the long term, then your fee can be negotiated again after approx. 1.5 months.
If already your first offer to us is MUCH too high, then we will NOT go in further negotiations. Make a complete calculation! We do not pay for any further/hidden/forgotten costs later. And for the freelancer types "Hey-I-am-the-best!-Let's-start …" or "I-can-do-that-TOO" … Please do NOT contact me.
3. Files: Will you send us your visualisations as files like mp4, gif etc.? Your answer/comment:
4. By sending us your files, you agree that you transfer all rights to us without further agreement. They are fully compensated with our fee payment. On agreement you can be mentioned in all your visualisations. Your answer/comment:
5. Do you have more questions? Anyway during the project we will keep in touch. Your answer/comment: