RECRUIT A GLOBAL TEAM:
- Overseeing a fast hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, sreening and performing reference checks
- Understand perfectly the position need in order to conduct the 1st interview by yourself
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Objective is to hire “aggressively” ambassadors and employees alike in the coming months.
- Creative approach in order to be able to find the most efficient channels for local & global recruitments
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions & enhancing them.
- Ensuring new hires fantastic ONBOARDING is completed and processed
- Ensuring new ambassadors understand our DNA and corporate image
- Explaining HR & non HR policies, procedures and standards to new and remind if necessary existing employees
ADAPT TO LOCAL POLICIES & NEEDS:
- Ensures legal compliance (contract and local regulatory requirements), conducting investigations, maintaining records.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Understand local “personal” and benefits needs for best approach.
- Help defining the HR in the strategic roadmap, aligned with company short term and long term priorities
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
RHYTHM & STAFF PERFORMANCE:
- Collection of individual KPI & monthly SMART GOALS, quarterly goals
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations.
- Proactively implement a blossoming company culture
- Ensure the company values are fully known and implemented on a daily basis by the employees.
- Make sure everyone feels happy and included
- Quarterly value survey and bonuses
- You are an enthusiastic individual, with a go-getter attitude.
- You are result-oriented with an entrepreneurship mindset, in order to help AMOOVGROUP develops.
- Knowledge of HR functions (recruitment, implement a culture, training & development, HR policies, etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office, at ease with today’s business communication tools (zoom, MS teams, trello, wechat, whatsapp, etc)
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- You have attention to detail and are able to multitask. You OWN your deadlines.
- You are capable of working remotely with ease.
- You are fluent in English and Chinese (or have excellent written Chinese to be able to use China recruitment websites & platforms).
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to participate to the development of a company by implementing and developing global digital HR strategies.
- Preferably has a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, or a related field.
- Strong Experience in HR Management programs / HR activities preferred
- Home office or co-working space
+ high incentives: the more you give, the more you get!
+ Monthly performance/KPI bonus
+ bonuses on company values
+ bonuses on referrals.
Visit our website for more information: [login to view URL]