The main idea of this project is to create a software that reproduce an ultrasonic sound which can be read and interpret it by a mobile device.
The project has 2 principal steps; at the moment we only want the first one waiting for the client’s feedback.
The first step consists in:
• A way to create an ultrasonic sound in a sound format (.mp3, .wav, etc…) in a form way. It can be HTML or similar.
o Example: we introduce the sentence Hello World and it’s transformed to an ultrasonic sound and save it on the hard disk.
• Create an API which can be introduced in an app (at the moment only Android) where the ultrasonic sound is interpreted.
o The app has to maintain the mobile device microphone open. At the moment in foreground while the app is running in an Android device.
• When the app receives and interprets the ultrasonic sound, it has to send this information to a Database.
o The database, at the moment, only has to have a table with 3 rows: ID, time when the message has sent and the sentence.
• The sound has to have a 0.20 to 2 seconds length.
• The sound has to be inaudible.
• You are free to use any database but we like more the SQL.
• We would like to have a postmortem document where you explain the steps you did and the main problems you found if you want.
• We would appreciate a commented and clear code.
• We will count on you for the second step (more extended) if we like your result.