I already have a Database and existing program that's operational. I would like to convert it to a web version to be accessed from mobile or desktops.
You are to create the following web pages:
1. Login (Should show a number pad to use can either type or press the buttons using touch screen monitor).
2. Dashboard - Should show buttons for Purchase GC, Redeem GC, Lookup GC and Reports.
3. Purchase GC should pop up a box with GC Number Request. The user will then enter or swipe the GC and the form should then go to the GC Information Screen.
- Here we will collect the Purchaser information such as First Name, Last Name, email address, and phone Number (I will provide database).
- It should also request Amount to be added to card
- Submit should then populate database with that information and confirm to user that $xx was added to the card.
4 - Redeem. after clicking this, a box pops up to swipe gift card or enter number. It should then show a redeem screen with the amount currently available on the gift card and a box for Amount to redeem (number pad should be next to it for users with touch screen monitor).
- If amount entered is larger then current available, it should not allow it to redeem and should alert user somehow.
- There should also be a notes box in case they want to note something.
- Click redeem and it should remove that amount from the card in the database.
5 - Lookup - Should be similar to Redeem but it should only show current amount.
6 - Reports. This should bring up a basic report screen with buttons for Daily Report, Full GC Report.
- Daily report should show a start and ending date and should display all sales first with totals then all redemptions next with totals.
- The Full GC report should give a list of every giftcard, the origainal purchase amount and current amount on card. These are two different fields in the database.
Note : The computers that will run this in a chrome browser will have a receipt printer connected to it. When a card is purchased or redeemed it should print a basic receipt showing the card number, orginal amount, amount added or redeemed and final amount. It should also show the user that performed the transaction.
42 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
i am a lead .NET software engineer and responsible for creating a web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck
Hello sir I read your proposal and i am interested in your project I have rich experience in ASP.NET, MsSql, Web design, Git Look forward to working with you in good partnership. Regards