I’m looking for a professional programmer, who can help me build a simple program for iOS Mac.
This is how I would like the program to work like:
1. First I add multiple images to a folder on my computer.
2. Then I import a CSV file in to the program with 2 columns - Image Name and Keywords.
3. The system then shows the image and keywords from the first row in the program.
4. Then I click on the keywords I would like to use.
5. The keywords then gets listed in an input field, in the same order I’ve clicked on the keywords and if I need it, then I can edit the text in the input field.
6. When I then click on the “space tab” on my keyboard, then it saves the “image name” and "keywords" and moves on to the next result in the uploaded CSV file.
7. Once I’m ready, I click on the “Export CSV” button and it should export a new CSV file , with the “image names” and “keywords”.
Please see attached image "Procedure and CSV file format", to how the program should work and look like, also you can see how the format of the uploaded and exported CSV files should look like.
Let me know if you have any questions.