We are looking for an ongoing hourly developer to assist our lead developer in adding features and fixing issues of an existing Rails application.
We are looking for ~ 20 hours per week for an ongoing project (~6+months)
- 4 years of experience with Rails
- Experience writing unit tests
- Familiar with Test Driven Development
- Great communication skills (English)
- Great understanding of Git and the correct process for using it in development
Please apply with a resume.
We may require you perform a task prior to hiring you.