Responsive HTML for the pages, and the complete UX flow with additional design.
What we have
The scope of our MVP is defined. We are finalizing detailed product requirements at the moment. From technical side due to limited resources we decided to keep backend and fronted in one project for a while and start with Symfony framework (PHP) as a core. Later after successful MVP launch we’ll split frontend. Backend part is in progress and we don’t expect issues there.
We need help with design and converting it to HTML and CSS. There is an existing design mockup made specifically for our MVP, however we think it has to be polished or redone from scratch. Main problems with current design are no mobile view version and missing corner case scenarios including error-warning messages.
What we want
End result has to meet following requirements:
* Responsive mobile-first design along with desktop view.
* Well thought color scheme
* Attention to details and corner cases. Basically, keeping in mind that during the flow might be alternative scenarios including errors, text can be too long/too short, in some cases there might be no data and etc.
* Design has to be adapted for Bootstrap v5
* Design has to be converted to Bootstrap v5
* CSS has to be in form of SCSS (Sass)
* End result has to meet best practices and get high score (above 80) in Lighthouse [login to view URL]
* Current design
* MVP scope
* General description of expected pages including major functionality
* Detailed product requirements and user flows. Note: without mockups.
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $115 tähän työhön
**** Expert in HTML Responsive **** Hi there, Yes i will convert PDF into HTML Responsive and will provide perfect pixel result. Kindly inbox me so we can discuss further Thank you Basit
Hello, Greetings for the day. I will convert your pdf into into responsive html webpage. I have good experience in website designing and development. Connect with me so we can discuss further. Thanks