1) Each horse should move to the bottom right of the screen, up to the top, across the top of the
page, back down and across the line.
2) The horses should continue following the track until they reach the start/finish line.
3) As horses change direction and start/stop their animation should change. The animations are
provided for you as CSS classes. The horses should always face the direction they are travelling.
(Classes runDown, runUp, runLeft, runRight, standRight)
4) As each horse reaches the start/finish line it completes the lap and should stop racing (the
horses don’t have to stop exactly on the line, but must go over it)
5) Pressing the start button again should reset the horses and start another lap The speed the
horses run at is up to you, but a lap should not take more than one minute.
6) Each horse should run at a different speed around the track
) To make it so you can’t see who will win by identifying who’s fastest at the start of the race, the
speed should vary as the horse goes around the track (e.g. one horse starts slow but later
overtakes another horse by speeding up)
8) Don’t have each horse turn at exactly the same point on the track
9) Detect the winner (the first horse to complete a lap) and display the results by listing the
position and the name of the horse.
10) The start button should be disabled while the race is in progress.
1) The user starts with £100 and can bet on a horse by entering the amount they wish to bet and
selecting a horse. If they win, they get double their money back. They can then bet on another horse with their new funds and run the race again.
(Also when adding the code, please can you comment by the code on what it does/show)
need to be completed by Friday 20/04/2018 1pm