With apologies, I will be taking down this posting temporarily. I was not prepared for the many talented replies and need to better understand how the [url removed, login to view] site works before proceeding with individual conversations.
Thank you for your interest and look for a future new posting.
Maintain React/PHP/JQuery app
We are seeking a developer to work on an existing web app.
It is a single-page app that was built several years ago using JQuery/AJAX and PHP, and recently updated to use React on the front-end.
What we need you to do:
1. Build new features using React
2. Be a team player who can work easily with and communicate willingly with others working on the project, both technical and administrative
What we need you to know:
1. React/JQuery for front end
2. PHP/MySQL for back end
3. Git and GitHub, with a high level of proficiency.
4. How to create and maintain a link between GitHub and the site's server.
5. How to work in all above-mentioned systems fluidly and interchangeably
6. How to work independently and complete tasks with little or no help
In your response, please describe what we want in your own words to make it clear that you understand, and include pertinent experience.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
• We want to maintain and adjust the app using current code while simultaneously building new features using React. What approach will you take to accomplish this?
Experienced developers only.
English Level: Fluent - has complete command of this language with perfect grammar