Seeking a Senior Technical Risk Solutions Consultant to be responsible for the implementation of Anti Money Laundering, Fraud and Financial Crime Solutions' products via all delivery channels (e.g., XML, Web Services, hosted web application, hosted IVR) for clients primarily in the Financial Services and E-commerce industry.
You will also provide third-level escalation support to create, sustain, and enhance client-generated revenue. These activities may include providing technical and business process-related consulting services directly to clients, specific support for, and liaison with the following: sales, product, and support teams; other relevant internal staff; and post-production transition support.
The Senior Technical Solutions Consultant should demonstrate acumen and understanding of industry leading Financial Crime Compliance and Fraud Risk products (including software and hardware as applicable), knowledge of common industry practices, (ACAMS, FATF, CFE) and possesses high proficiency with tools, processes, and methods required to execute duties as described above. The ideal contractor can represent the team in targeted meetings and educate clients on best practice and industry trends.
• We work onsite with Large multinational financial institutions, regional banks and eCommerce companies in China.
• Share product knowledge, best practices, and technical examples with clients in order to advance implementation completion. Conduct analysis and apply problem-solving skills to determine root cause of issues. Collaborate with, engage and escalate to appropriate resources when necessary to get issues addressed.
• Provides installation, implementation and configuration support, while keeping implementation project plans up-to-date.
• Communicates technical terms to internal and external clients of varying levels of technical understanding.
• Utilizes technical expertise in providing 3rd-level XML support to clients.
• Conducts technical presentations and product demonstrations regarding integration with Compliance or Fraud Solutions and products.
• Completes required training and skill development to support the client base, individual developmental needs, team objectives, department goals, and company initiatives.
• Maintains a detailed understanding of databases, programming, search technologies, and web technologies.
• Continues building on best practices for improved client satisfaction, while looking for opportunities and submitting ideas to improve team effectiveness and productivity.
• Provides trends and ideas to management and product owners to consider in future products.
• Represents the XML Consultants team in targeted meetings.
• Other duties as assigned.
Working knowledge and/or specialized understanding of HTML, XML, Web Services, and other Internet-based technologies. Experience in working with Web Service toolkits (e.g. SoapUI, Microsoft .NET, JavaBeans, etc.)
1 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_23% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_24% tähän työhön
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I am professional full-stack developer with over 7 years experiences. I am very interested in this project. Hope to work with you. Best Regards