URL IP Check API
User enters an IP address or domain URL through a Webpage. (Very simple no design, no authentication)
An API is called:
1) If it is an IP address then the domain name is found. (whois / nslookup)
2) If the users entered a domain URL the IP address is found then again the domain name is researched. (Whois / nslookup)
Result: Domain Name, IP address and Domain name associated with IP address
3) Find all nameservers associated with the domain. (Whois) If the user entered a domain name and it differs of the domain name of the associated IP address then this action would need to be for both domain names.
Result: nameserver(s) of the Domain Name
4) The Domain Name is called to simply check if a Webserver is running.
Result: (YES / NO)
5) The API responds with the collected information and the website responds with the collected information.
- Code needs to be in Node.js and developed with [login to view URL]
- Errors need to be dealt with gracefully.
- well documented
- Setup of the infrastructure. You need to tell me what you need.
- Code check in and automated deployment structure.
I look for someone with good communication skills and references.
21 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I read the instructions provided on this project and understood :). I'll do this project when you award me this project. Let's discuss this before awarding :). Let me know when you are ready to discuss.