Looking for an experienced developer to create a 100% accessible website/eLearning course (NOT using Storyline, Lectora, or Captivate) similar to this:
[login to view URL]
This is the exact course you'll recreate to make accessible: [login to view URL]
- Fairly short training and pages are almost exactly the same with different videos
- Quiz at the end
Timeline: 1 week for initial alpha, 1 week for beta, and 1 week final = 3 weeks max
Developer must test all pages using the highest of accessibility standards and produce a report with all issues for alpha and be able to fix most, if not all issues for beta. We will provide a template.
Accessibility Tools used to test:
1) Colour Contrast Analyser - [login to view URL]
2) WAVE Chrome Extension - [login to view URL]
3) WAT (Web Accessibility Toolbar) - [login to view URL]
4) aXe (Firefox) - [login to view URL]
1) IE11 (minimum), Edge
1) JAWS (18)
2) NVDA (free)
[login to view URL]
These are the online validation tools we use:
1) W3C Validator - [login to view URL]
2) aChecker - [login to view URL]
3) Functional Accessibility Evaluator (FAE) - [login to view URL]
4) Cynthia Says - [login to view URL]
If you are able to create a 100% accessible course and is the successful candidate, we will have a lot of other projects that you'll have first priority to bid on as well.
68 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello, This project is quite easy for me, but I got couple of questions to clear before we proceed [login to view URL] message me to have a quick chat.
Hello How are you i have full time and I can start to work immediately Please contact me and do let us discuss about your project Thanks for your posting
Hello! I am a web developer. I have checked your project description. I can do it If you hire me, I am gonna do my best for our project. I guarantee the good result. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.