Astrolift is a rapidly growing leading seller of packaging machinery and materials handling equipment to companies throughout New Zealand. We are looking for an individual to help us with managing the information on our product ranges, updating the products on our website and some administration tasks.
We are looking for a proficient English speaker who takes pride in their work and is always striving to improve and learn new things. Accuracy is an important factor in this job, so we are looking for someone who is logical and detail oriented.
The position will be for up to 40 hours per week.
- High level of English proficiency
- Good level of common sense and logic
- Thorough attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- HTML and CSS, understanding of website design and maintenance
- Gathering all our network information on products (old specifications, videos, images, handbooks) and sorting them into a new filing structure.
- Comparing specifications against our website and our supplier's website to see if there are any inconsistencies.
- Create a single text document for each product outlining the most current features and specifications. (These will be given to our designers to create the final specification sheets for our company)
- Adding new products to our website
- Updating existing products on our website with new images and specifications
- Do some background maintenance of our website filing structure to streamline the system.
22 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
i I'm committed to working with you. i have a lot of peoples for the work done. if you can give me your project me and continue with me. Thanking you. Manjula. (Proprietor of MT Corporate Accounting System)