I am looking for a very experienced Magento Expert to set up a new dedicated server based on specifications provided by me.
Amongst other things, some of the initial tasks include:
1. Install Magento on server
2. Install a starting point theme and any needed plugins.
3. Work with Graphics Designer to heavily customize the theme.
4. Work with data collectors / scrapers/ and data entry people to setup formatting and import a very large product library, category library, etc.
5. Some items to be sold are custom, or customizations from existing items. These will need to have a checkout process that involves user uploaded images that will be displayed and are able to be manipulated during the checkout.
6. Users will be able to upload images by sending to a custom email. This should trigger quick recognition by the server. To achieve this, we will be using an email api provider (like [url removed, login to view]), you will need to put together receiving scripts, and need to integrate this very smoothly into the checkout process.
7. Some Pricing will need to be based on a calculator, as orders can be placed in custom size, and price will fluctuate based on customer driven dimensions.
8. You will be responsible to make sure that the site is very responsive,
9. Site will have to be extremely efficient, quick, and smooth
10. You will integrate payment terminals
11. You will be responsible for site localization (languages/prices/currencies)
12. Custom script that will, upon being reached, try using referrer information to perform a search versus product catalog
13. Various plugins for customer management, and site needs.
14. Make sure site structure is SEO efficient, and that content is displayed in a search engine in a clear and preferential fashion, taking advantage of snippets.
15. Setup and integrate affiliate plugins.
15. Must be able to suggest proper plugins. (budget available for plugins)
dear, i read your requirement very carefully, i have experience in magento & shopify. so i need more discussion on this project. with regards jasmeet kalsi