I have had a couple of 'false starts' with my ASP.NET (MVC) project. The task still needs to be done and so here we are, trying again.
There's a bigger project to follow this task, but rather post the main project only to find that the developer can't follow project guidelines, I thought I will start with a very basic task and build on that.
Here's what I want;
1. Create a Visual Studio project
2. Create a 'public' page with any text you want... “Hello world” will do
3. Create a login button anywhere on the page
4. Hard code a username & password in to the project (i.e. user: test pass: account)
5. When the user is authenticated, it will go to a Webix desktop environment. No changes need to be made to the Webix environment, just download the source and insert it in to the project.
This task is now complete.
Post a link to the project for me to download.
If you have completed all 6 steps and have created a basic but functional project, then I will award you this task.
We'll then have a discussion about working on the broader project.
Copy/paste bids are likely to be ignored. Bids without posting the requested VS project would have to be very impressive not to be overlooked.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 29$ tähän työhön
Hi there, I read your initial requirements and I have some questions regarding to your create simple visual studio .net mvc project. please send me message so that we could discuss it further.
Hi I'm ASP.NET expert. I developed many applications using ASP.NET. Please open chat with you to send you the vs project. Looking forward to work with you. Regards