This project is really simple, but you can earn a lots of money
We need a one-page cool-looking website, which will bring us a large number of loyal users. Here is what your job consists of.
0. Download main.js.
1. You get the name of the website, the list of plans, and some more basic info. Then you hijack website from [url removed, login to view] or from another resource.
2. Remove all not-needed blocks and sections like testimonials or quotations, fix titles, add random logo, all that stuff.
3a. Add “deposit” form (id=”depoSection”) on the top of the page or on your chosen place. Deposit should consist of input field with “address” id, submit button like “Generate address” with “generate” id. Also add some unique text so that your websites do not look the same way.
3b. Add “invest” form (id=”dataSection”) on the top of the page or on your chosen place. The “deposit” form should be replaced by script with this form after user inputs his withdrawal Bitcoin address. Here is what should be inside this div: span id="depositAddress" (provided by script), span id="withdrawalAddress" with a timer of its expiration (address entered by user), span id="refLink" (provided by script).
4. Add tabbed tables with ids "deposits", “withdrawals”, “referrals”. All of the required code you can grab from websites, given as an example. Try to use different design for each website you do. Bootstrap today, Material tomorrow.
5. Make Features section, fill it with data, from one of example websites or write down your own.
6. Add FAQ. Fill it with with data, from one of example websites or write down your own, use accordeons, do not make the design look the same on your different websites.
7. Do links to all these sections on the top of the page, so that user is able to locate himself on your website easily.
8. Check everything fill footer with some shit.
9. Send me the archive, get your money.
If the website gets popular, I pay you a bonus of additional 5-10$ and more. The amount of 5-10$ is made for me to avoid losing money, if projects are not popular.