1. Add CLIENT LOGIN Functionality to existing project.
- This is an http post request from a third party html page, which needs to be handled in MVC page. Client will enter Username and Password on MVC page, and the same details will be sent back to Parent HTML page from where the request originated.
- Client HTTP headers (all browser/machine data) need to be stored in log for unique and repeated hits.
- At the time of redirecting the request, developer needs to check client details in existing database (MySQL) and implement certain conditions. If all conditions met, it needs to redirect the request back to originating HTML page and create proper entries and logs in existing db with time.
- If Original HTML page sends back an error to MVC page.....the same needs to be handled and saved along with the associated client's log.
2. Display client login activity in admin panel (VB.net)
3. Check and manage client status (Active/suspended) in existing project.
- There are few bugs associated with client status eg. a client in suspended state is allowed to login at few places and so on. Such kinds of bugs needs to be managed
4. ALL WORK TO BE DONE ON A REMOTER SERVER USING TEAM VIEWER.
5. MANAGE PROPER CHANGE-LOG and documentation of work done.
1. Minimum 4 star rating. Min 10 positive reviews during past 6 months
2. Min 3 years of Experience.
3. Ready to work 6 days a week. AS PER INDIAN TIMINGS ONLY.
4. FIXED TIMELINE: 1 week
5. NO ADVANCE MILESTONE RELEASE REQUESTS shall be entertained.