We are a high quality album manufacturing company, based in Australia. We supply wedding photographers with printed photo albums that they resell to their clients.
We are seeking to build an online ordering system for our clients that allows them to order albums and select options online.
We offer a range of products and will eventually include all of these in the online system.
This project is to build the database, user registration and admin panel as well as ordering for one specific type of album (Vogue).
We have an existing jotform that contains all of the various product options. We can supply images to assist with the proof generation.
1. MySQL backend, hosted on our own dedicated server
2. HTML5 front end that includes complex image processing and proof generation
User registration, update, recover password
1. Ability for users to register online
2. Ability to recover lost password
3. Mirrored from [url removed, login to view] registration screen
4. Ability to login and see current and historical orders
5. Captcha for login to prevent brute force attacks
6. Email notification for new registrations
1. Admin panel for staff to log in – individual logins per staff
2. Admin panel protected by Captcha to prevent brute force attacks
3. Ability to see all orders, including search by order number, customer name and email
4. Ability to add notes to the order, which are updated in the database
5. Ability to delete orders and put them on hold
Online ordering and proof creation for Vogue Album range
Ability for customers to choose from the huge number of options (see below). As each option is selected, the proof should update accordingly. There are potentially millions of different combinations.
The system needs to be able to generate high quality image representations of the options that the customer has selected. If possible, this should be able to be rotated to view from 4 angles.
Generation of pricing, based on component pricing. This should update as each option changes.
Ability to pay using out online payment gateway.
This is a complex project .Unless you have vast experience in HTML5 and image rendering then please do not bid. We need to commence immediately.
If you deliver the first phase of the project, then we will engage you to deliver the following 9 phases.
General options for Vogue Albums
1. Is the order urgent
2. Date required (if urgent)
3. Reason (if urgent)
4. Is it a studio sample
5. Would you like to use our design service
6. How are you providing files (dropbox, yousendit)
7. Number of layouts in album
8. Album size from predefined list with other option for custom sizing
9. Album orientation (landscape or portrait)
10. Paper edge options (clean or torn edge)
11. Album Liners – standard or custom
12. Studio Branding (yes or no)
a. Location of branding (inside front cover, front fly page, back fly page, inside back cover)
b. Branding position (dead centre, bottom weighted, bottom left, bottom right)
c. Branding embossed or foiled (emboss, foil, printed card)
d. Foil Colour (black, white, silver, gold, other)
e. Logo (on file, create new(upload function))
13. Cover Material (14 options + custom)
14. Photo cover (full wrap, front, half cover, ¾ cover, acrylic photo cover) – upload function
a. If half photo cover then accompanying material (8 types)
15. Cover Material Colour(up to 8 options)
16. Cover Design (6 different options, sub options depending on choice)
17. Box Presentations (4 different options – standard grey card, designer, presentation, vogue) – further options available
18. Box Material type (9 options)
19. Box Material colour
20. Parent Albums (yes or no)
a. Quantity of Parent albums
b. Number of Spreads in Parent Album
c. Cover of Parent Album (10 options)
21. Additional information and instructions
22. Upload PDF Album Plan