We are an agency looking for a senior frontend developer to join our team in the development of a responsive website for both desktop and mobile version
- The project will start this 8th Jan.
- The Tech stack used is Reactjs + Gatsbyjs
- The UI/Art direction/UX will be provided.
- Responsive Integration (Desktop, Mobile) with Reactjs + Gatsbyjs (PWA solution which is better for SEO and loading time) of 2 pages in 6 languages with nice animations as implementation of looping svg (ready by us) on top section; code fade/slide in animation included other sections.
- Everything needs to be editable in CMS
As you see, client expectations are very high, so we are looking for someone that has solid experience in frontend development :
- Great experience on Reactjs + Gatsbyjs
- Perfect understanding and mastering of HTML/CSS/JS
- Good experience in CSS3 animations and Canvas JS
- Experience with preprocessors (Pug/sass...)
- Very precise, we are talking about an almost pixel perfect result as we are working with experienced web designers.
Software Frameworks that will be used: React.js
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
showcase one project where we can appreciate and evaluate your html/css/js frontend skills - No template-based here! - Custom code only - The most creative layout, the better (think of digital experiences more than functional websites)
showcase one project where we can appreciate and evaluate your animations skills (Css3/CanvasJS) - No template-based here! - Custom code only - The most creative layout, the better (think of digital experiences more than functional websites)
Give us a proof of your work that differenciate your from the other candidates : github profile with stars, stackoverflow profiles that shows your expertise, linkedin profile recommandation