Professional Online Application forms in WIX
I have a webpage on WIX. Through my webpage students can book a consultation to enrol in a vocational course, university degree, high school, English school, internship, or work and holiday program in Australia.
I need professional Online Application forms in WIX for
- a general enquiry and
- for each of these 6 topics a special application form
to get the correct information from the student at the beginning.
In the first step the application forms are need in German language, later also in English.
As far as I understand, WIX only allows html programming.
- detailed information for all application forms will be provided
- application forms include: 1 line field, 3-4 line text boxes, tick boxes, drop-down lists, upload option for CV
- each application form will have 10-15 questions
- the general design of all application form is the same and should be discussed/confirmed at the beginning on 1 example
- Colours of application form should fit the webpage.
- between each question in the application should be SMALL gaps, that the form can be seen on a smaller laptop as well
- application forms must look good on both, WIX computer and mobile version
- After each application a send-button should be available
- All drop-down lists must be initially blank (or say Please choose or similar) – and cannot be blank when sending the form
- All fields that have a star (*) MUST be answered, otherwise the application cannot be send – if there is a missing entry, it should be „colour marked“ online to find it easier.
- the application from should be built that prevents spam
- When an application is send successfully, a text should appear that says a thank-you-note:
- application forms should be send to a dedicated email address, which must be editable at all times.
- subjects line for each email will depend on the form is it is send from. E.g. if it is sent from a form regarding High school courses, the subjects line should be High School Australia…
- the email sent must include “a short version of the QUESTION” from the application (information will be provided), and the ANSWER of the student, in format ARIAL 6-10
- uploaded CVs must be attached to the email