We are in the process of completing renovation of our new house in Italy.
While I don't work in the industry, I have some basics mowledge to be able to do the integrations, but with the time I have, it woudl take years....
So I am looking for someone that could assist me in the setup, by suggesting solutions and assist me in the implementation.
Below you can find an overview of the various integration that I would like to have:
1) What hardware to use to host HA
2) Ajax alarm integration:
- SIA Alarm on HA
- Ajax UART Interface
3) Underfloor heating
- Smart switches controlled by HA
- Room thermometer + presence sensor
- Room thermostats to control?
4) Sabiana A/C
- Sabiana ModBus integration
- Same thermostats integration
- Microphones integrated in the BTTicino
- Control lighting and other events
- Amplifier connected to speakers
6) Water meter
- Find smart water meters (how many?) and integrate
7) Energy Management
- Tesla battery
- Solar Panels
8) Ubiquiti Protect
- Remote backup for cameras
In you proposal please confirm your experience with the above systems, and suggest the best way to work on this. I don't have a fixed timetable, moving in the house in 2 months.
Please let me know should you have any question.