This is quite a simple iPhone app, it should behave very much like a browser.
1) the user starts the app. Display: welcome page (1-2 seconds, only the first time he starts the app) or goes directly to the main page (looks like the standard iphone phonepad interface).
The main interface has a menu with appropriate icons leading to:
• Options --> In Options the user sees the PIN page.
This page contains the PIN in use and the check credit link, or if no PIN has yet been inserted and/or the PIN is deleted, the form to insert and save the new PIN.
Clicking the check credit link the app makes a HTTP call to our server.
• Favorites and Recent Calls --> Two sections page (horizontal split):
Up: the recent calls made with the app
Down: the favorite contacts.
Visually the sections are the same as the corresponding pages of the iphone but the favorites are favorites of this app, not of the iphone. The user should be able to add favorites to this app directly from his contacts.
• Contacts --> This part allowes to make voicecalls to numbers in the iphone contactlist using the app.
• SMS (not available in this version)
2) In the main page the user makes a call (digits the destination number or selects a number from his contacts). If the PIN is also inserted, the app connects via HTTP to our servers with number, PIN and his iPhone phone number. The server shall respond with either ANSWER1 (a KO) or ANSWER2 (an OK).
3) IF the server DOES NOT RESPOND in X time, the user sees a static timeout page (i.e. "service unavailable, please try again later") with the option to go back to the welcome page and insert the code again, or to close the application.
4) IF the server responds with ANSWER1, the user sees a "promotional" page with the info received from the server in ANSWER1. The page also gives the option to go back to the page.
5) IF the server responds with ANSWER2, the user sees a "thank you" page, with only the option to close the application.
More details via PM.