I need a program built to run on a Trimble Juno SC Windows Mobile 6 phone that will bring up a custom data input screen, interface with the phone camera and GPS when a photo is taken, it will geotag that photo and write the gps data into the exif header and place that photo automatically into an upload box. The user then fills out the remaining data fields and uploads this data to a web based database that we operate.
There is a program that does all this except the auto fill photo and having the custom app data fields. This program will allow you to take the photo, pull up the web page from our database, fill in the data, attach the photo and upload it. What we want to do is make this all one simple application. The program I am told can me modified, so it might be possible to use the program and just build onto it. You must also be able to lock the gps at any point, then go take the photo and the locked gps data gets written to the photo header. (In cases where we might be working in a tunnel and no gps available.
I can provide more details, looking to find out if you have the programming background to do this.
The existing program:
available on [url removed, login to view]
GPSToday - Main Program
GeoTagger - Add on to geotag GPS data into exif header (just needs to be able to load a form and auto fill the upload photo box)
Our database is on [url removed, login to view] if you just want an overview of what we do.
Trimble Manual: Trimble Manual - [url removed, login to view]
To enable use of the Trimble SC Juno device with on board modem to connect to web based database to complete forms from a set mobile web address template designed for use in conjunction with the database.
The operating system of the handset is Windows Mobile 6.1.
The handset has an on board modem and gps to comm port 4.
The object of this project is to allow for seamless use of constant running gps coordinates from the device:
1. Looking to have a one screen option of the template we use and the camera button all in the one mode to avoid having to toggle constantly from template to camera mode.
2. The cameraphone does geotag photos now with information, just not GPS which is what we need so that the website database can locate and map the incident.
3. Geotag each image taken at the time of image capture.
4. Have the ability to lock gps coordinate until turned back to roaming (For use under bridges and in tunnels where no gps signal is present)
5. Have the image captured auto populate a field on the template.
E.g When taking photo, the system does not go into search for image on file or sd card but simply populates the upload field on the template.
6. Form template can then be completed and submitted with geotagged image to the server system for accept.
7. Ability to advise or alert if photo is not geotagged properly.
Options and issues
Main objective is to allow seamless and simplified ability to geotag images and take hundreds of images daily while using the template to enter data associated with the image taken.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1340 for this job
Hi we are a group of 5 people from a reputed IT [url removed, login to view] had developed similar product on the same line for AT&T wireless.I assure you the quality and robustness of the [url removed, login to view] you choose the better.