I am looking for someone experienced to build an attractive
iPhone App that counts the number of times a person can tap a button on the screen in10 seconds. The app will include 2 unique screens 1) a screen with the button 2) a screen for modifying the game’s parameters (time, display etc)
Screen 1: Will have 4 features
1) the button:
a) This button can be set to small or large size on screen “2”
b) Button turns GREEN on first push (which also starts timer)
c)Feedback for each button push (i.e. a click sound is created on each button push)
d) Button turns red when the designated time expires (and stops clicking and counting).
2) the counter: it displays the number of times the button has been clicked. Whether the counter is visible or not can be selected on screen “2”
3) the timer: this counts down the amount of time left in the game. Whether the counter is visible or not can be selected on screen “2”
4) A Reset option to reset counter to zero and clock to preset time
Screen 2: Will have 5 features
1) Button Size: select small or large button
2) Counter visible or not
3) Timer visible or not
4) Set time of game. Default is 10 but user can select another time in sec.
5) Standard app information icon with link to instructions
Please post your samples or your previous iPhone work.
We need an experience iPhone Developer, you MUST have best knowledge of iPhone SDK and previous projects Portfolio to show. (Please Bid with previous work examples). It is a plus if you have developed similar apps.
This is a long term business and we look for SERIOUS developers only.
More info will be provided to the shortlisted/selected candidates only after NDA. Images of patterns and screen controls to be provided upon selection. We will retain all IP.
Thanks for your interest.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hello,Thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [url removed, login to view] have gone through your [url removed, login to view] are very much interested to do this [url removed, login to view] see your PMB for more details.