Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioural Competency)
1. Has hands-on experience in GW Claimcenter ver 9 or 10.
2. Has a min of 5+ years of experience as GW integrator
3. Has exposure to integrating GW suite with 3rd party applications
4. Have configured and implemented GW accelerators
Good to Have
1. Strong experience in design and solution of integrations
2. Added advantage – Agile ways of working
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
Should have worked in Guidewire Claim Centre
Leading the technical discussions during requirement gathering and refinement
Should be able to demonstrate that s/he has hands-on experience in development on integrations
Efficient problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Write high-performance, reusable code
Experience with testing frameworks
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Good logical and analytical skills & Strong communication skills.
Good Delivery experience in Agile process and developing code and related artefacts
Experienced in working in an onsite-offshore delivery model.
Mandatory: candidates must be located in EU.
Good English level.