Hi, please read till end, and confirm you have read the whole pitch prior to bid (otherwise, bid will be ignored)
I am developing (alone) a new Yoga technic, callend 7d YOGA (for the "Yoga of 7 dimensions"). It will be mostly tought online through the 7d Academy I am currently designing.
The 3 core technics have been fully modeled and rendered in 3D (in Poser), and fully animated. Next steps is now to add some nice special effects, lighting, background, etc... Nothing difficult.
Technic names are:
- 7d DANCE: tai-chi-like dance/choeography
- 7d WALK: slow zen-like walk
- 7d MEDITATION: static meditation pose, with visualization
The 3D files can easily been exported into Photoshop (PS) (as 3D objects or flat 2D image), where they would need to be enhanced to better explain the main points of the technic.
Specifically (but not limited to)I will need:
- backgrounds integration (rendering are transparent already)
- showing the 3 axis crossing in the sternum of the character, in a visually appealing way: like arrows of energy...
- energy ball in sternum
- adding the 7d YOGA logo on the floor (kind of Zen circle, ready)
- adding shadows on the floor below the character
- some zooming on details (like magnifying glass on hands for example)
- adding energy lines showing the path followed by arms (and legs) when moving
- basic special effect on some postures: rendnig energy like a rainbow, or spiral of energy in heart, etc
- adding special effects showing images of footprint, with animated steps sequence (like to teach dance steps)
- each of the 3 axis crosses in the plexus of the sitting meditator: at the end of each of these 6 directions will be archetipal images
- must be curved to give the feeling of the meditator being like in a sphere
- axis must have special effects of energy flowing long them
- simple little animatiosn of these energy to be rendered as animated GIF (or tiny video sequence) --> using identitifed PS "Action script"
This is foreseen as a long-term collaboration. If evrything goes well, the whole web site graphic design is to be done!... Small budget, but great potential! The porject is very simple but requires sensitivity and experience with abstract lightinng effect (creating/using glow, light rays, particule and fractal patterns) to generate a "magic" render of the exsiting 3D scenes and their 2D key images.
Having any 3D modeling exerience is a plus, but not required. Being familiar with 3D in PS is required, as it may involved moving the camera angle, adding a light, fading away or painting some part of the body to highlight them, etc. Very basic 3D stuff, no modelling no animation), but if PS 3D is new to you, then woudl be a serious handicap.
Please confirm your skills with PS 3D.
Note. I am skilled with PS (and Illustrator & Poser) and many special effect scriptiots/panes/actions (such as Sandstorm and a good 24 others). I am also very perfectionist. So you can expect from me: great sensitivity to details & high expectation for extremely nice work, but also ideas, creativity, technical suggestion or understanding of alternatives, etc. I am an IT person, with full mastery of technology + project management. I am just not fast & professional enough to create nice final outputs fats enough by myself.
Sensitivity / experience with yoga is a plus. Anyone engaged on spiritual path and feeling called by a long term relationship & freelancing, based on strong human-values and respect (and not just quick money making) will be giving priority. Please comment on this.
When bidding, please add the text "7d" somewhere in you bid, to confirm you have read the whole pitch, thanks
Thisis this end, thanks for reading