DO NOT BID WITHOUT READING THIS FULLY FIRST. NO AGENCIES.
I need a couple things designed for a Wordpress project I'm working on, to give us a good starting point. Most importantly, I need some mockups / wireframes designed based on the existing content. Re-organize it to be beautiful and minimalistic. Right now it looks like word vomit.
1. Create Styleguide using Google Fonts and Color Palette, consistent with the client's logo, to use throughout the site.
2. Design mockups in Adobe XD or Adobe Illustrator for FOUR of the website interior pages. They must be consistent with the overall look / feel and design elements of the premium theme we are using (StartIT from Envato) - see [login to view URL] - meaning design elements that you use in the mockup should be as close to the StartIt included design elements as possible. Make my job easy.
3. Project must be delivered no later than 6am Pacific Time (Los Angeles) tomorrow. If it later than that, the project will be immediately be abandoned with no payment. If you think you may have something come up (power failure, family emergency, etc) DO NOT bid on the project. Save us both time.
4. Project may only use Google Fonts. And mockups will only be accepted in Adobe XD or Adobe Illustrator. Any other formats or fonts will be rejected.
5. For any images, please choose free images from [login to view URL]
Here is an example of an Adobe XD document I've personally designed for a separate project. This is what I expect from you. Anything less will not be paid. [login to view URL]
IMPORTANT: Message me with one similar example of a website mockup you have done. Also confirm that you accept the deadline and understand the job. I will provide the pages in question for you.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have experience in mostly every type of website and I will satisfy your requirements and make you have wonderful things with your idea . So I suggest you to give me an opportunity to do your job. Best regards