I need building of a website for food ordering (2 sections, delivery and dine in). Website will include details from 50-100 restaurants all across the country, and will need to be in 3 different languages. I will provide translation for every word myself, you will just need to do english part.
Website needs to be in many ways similar to this one: [login to view URL]
but for a different country.
1. Upon entering website, customer will have 2 options (big buttons to click on)
A. Food Delivery
B. Dine In
A. If Customer Selects 'Food Delivery', he is presented with list of restaurant options
1. List of restaurants should be presented in this fashion
[login to view URL]
Following information should be included: Name, Cuisine, Rating. Payment method, Average delivery time, Minimum order, Delivery fee. And on the right side, large button that says (View Menu)
2. If customer clicks on View Menu, then he is presented with options (as per restaurant): starters, salads, main dishes, desserts, side dishes, etc.
3. After clicking into one of these categories, customer is presented with list of dishes included in that category. On the left side it should have image of the dish, on the top large font dish name, and smaller font under it 'dish description'. All These details will be provided by me.
On the right side it should state price of the dish, and under it, the rating of that particular dish. And a big "+" symbol, in order to add the dish into the order list
4. As customer clicks on "+" symbol, the summary of all dishes calculates on the right side of the screen. At the check out, customer should have another gap that says: "Special Requests"
5. After customer clicks on 'Proceed to Check Out', he gets various Sign Up options: Sign up Via Facebook, Sign Up via Instagram, Sign Up via email. But in all these cases customer needs to provide also his phone number, and then choose option of Card Payment (and putting in his card details into the website). These should also be option of Guest Check Out
6. Once booking is made, email should immediately be sent to the restaurant with customer details (address, name, phone number, order details)
7. If customer did sign up for the website, then next time they enter, website should only ask for his login and password. and after customer enters these, he immediately gets to rate his last order.
These are main things, however note that I'm gonna be adding another 3-4 points to this, these are just basic ones