Hey there graphic designer! :) I am looking for someone to help me redesign one wordpress theme. You will do the design and later I will hire a coder to code every little thing into wordpress.
When you do the site it is also included to:
- Create a branding pdf manual
- Create a watermark logo for one site (two different colors)
- Create an alternative mark for one site (a company symbol)
Site 1: Video production company website - Create branding identity (font, color scheme, logo) - Create watermark logo - Create alternative logo - Help me find a wordpress theme
- Create around 3-6 menu tabs with a page for each tab for site (Home, about us, contact)
-To re-design/move anything I'd like on the startpage: ~logo, phonenumber etc.
- Copy the pages into three different languages (maybe this is the coders job)
- Make it responsive
- Make everything pixel perfect
- To come up with your own design ideas and solutions and be creative and flexible.
- Unlimited revisions
The first milestone of the project is for you to create the branding identity, the logo and help me find wordpress themes. I do have a detailed brief for how to do this in word and also a video. Once this is done, i will create a new brief for what to do specifically on the website.
A sucessful engagement from you is when you put your soul into making the perfect fit. It's easy and fast to work with you, not much effort needed from my side. You should be interested in this if you'd like a long term relation, since I am looking for 1-2 designers to help with all types of stuffs... business cards, social media flyers etc.
You are working with a nice guy who respect you as a freelancer, and I hope that you will be happy working with me. =)
Budget is 600 usd. If you are interested in the project but you are unsure about parts of the projects or have any questions/concerns/feedback please tell me since I am very flexible and open. OBS: WRITE "EXPERT GRAPHIC DESIGNER HERE" in your message so I know you've read and understood.
(I am the company, and freelancer is the freelancer)
All rights to design that the freelancer develops is transferred to the Company and becomes the property of the latter.
The freelancer is entitled to use the design in her/his portfolio (after the website has been published).If the freelancer is asked to remove it from his/her portfolio, he/her needs to do so.
2. Protection of information and confidentiality
- The Freelancer must protect data relating to the Company's content (text, design etc)
- The consultant has a duty of confidentiality regarding the Company's working methods
3. Termination of contract
If the company is not happy with the freelancers work, the contract can be ended but the milestones that has been done will still be paid. If the company hasnt changed anything particular big in the estimate of the work effort and the freelancer decide to quit in the middle of the project a full refund will be requested from the company to freelancer.