[Previous Freelancer could not complete project - So reposting again]
Create new responsive template for pages of our product website:
- The interaction between product and smartphone should be shown similar to [url removed, login to view] to show 10 scenarios specified on product website.
- Six views (front, back, left, right, top, bottom) should be created for the product in four categories in the product detail page. Also, the product comes in three colors (gold, silver, metallic gray). So total of 6 * 4 * 3 = 72 images should be created for product detail page and in various sizes as needed for the website.
The product images (4 categories) should be designed and rendered based on CAD drawings provided by us.
- Integrate newly designed html template (carrying product graphics and jquery effects) with product website (containing shopping cart pages)
The product website is coded in asp.net.
The freelancer will split existing html template as masterpage + content pages of asp.net. And create new asp.net template.
The freelancer will copy code from product website into new asp.net template as needed.
The freelancer need not copy all content from product website into new asp.net template but it is important he/she copies all functionality and links from product website into new asp.net template.
The freelancer maintains the responsive design through out this process. And the final asp.net website continues to be responsive as before.
Fix all bugs arising out of integration. Any pre-existing bugs can be identified and documented. And they are omitted from fixing. In other words, no new bugs should be introduced into new product website.
1. Photoshop (psd) files for all pages of product website
2. html code, jquery effects, css, website graphics, product graphics, asset files, etc for all pages of product website. In other words, ful html template for all pages of product website.
3. License/purchase details for stock footage pics to avoid litigation in future.
4. 3D model files of 4 product categories (i.e., 3d max/Maya files that are created from exported CAD obj file and after applying colors and rendering them in high resolution)
5. Asp.net template project/solution files (containing masterpage/content pages of html template)
6. Final Asp.net website project/solution files of new product website
Note: Freelancer should have 3d-max or Maya skills so he/she can accurately design the product 3d model in 3d-Max/Maya tool seeing our Solidworks 3d model. Please do not apply if you don't carry this core skill since this is product site having multiple product images which should be derived from 3d model.
50 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Project:Responsive Website Development Skills: PHP, Wordpress, Ruby on Rails, Laravel Experience: 11 Years Expertise: Website Development Team Size: Dedicated Programmer
Hey, I'm James a developer from London. Your project caught my eye and I'd like an opportunity to discuss it further with you. Please feel free to read reviews and look at examples of my work. Cheers