I need a new website. I already have a design, I just need you to build a website for my small business. The proposed system consists of real-time mobile-based survey of customer satisfaction, web -based survey of satisfaction after service and systematic analysis of the survey results. The system of survey and analysis is based on the following steps and guidelines. The concept of service is categorized into service products, service and service processes. Core evaluation factors for each component were extracted and measured in the surveys. The service quality is expected to be improved by way of improving customer satisfaction with these core evaluation items. An analysis frame is developed to effectively and systematically analyze the results of the surveys. The system performs the scoring of survey results for each measurement item. The quality element of each measurement item is also scored. The quality factors and measurement factors should be standardized in order to enable us to compare the service level of a company with that of others in the same industry.
The overall organization and the structure of each component are as follows.
1. Basic information for the survey: One is asked to select a manner of the survey.
2. The structure of the survey: Information about the survey structure appears here
(The title and the outline of the survey, open questions and the closing remarks)
3. Information about the respondents: This area is constructed with the relevant
Information about the respondents.
4. Survey about services: Survey questions about services are constructed. The
Questions about a product or service are extracted from the survey pool.
5. One completes answering the survey and finishes it up.
Design of the System
The proposed system aims to provide an accurate and objective evaluation: it can
Digitize the level of satisfaction by providing a numerical value. That is, the process
Of scoring can provide rated figures for the level of satisfaction with any element; a
Product, a service, a unit service, a measurement factor or a quality factor. Also,
The system can be helpful by identifying the areas of service that need to be improved.
The system is designed in a following way.
1. To build a satisfaction analysis system, a prototype is designed to perform a
Checking process. UI (User Interface) is designed, then, on the basis of this
2. A set of survey questions is produced for the evaluation of the quality factors of
each product or service and the contents of the contracts (reservations) and the
Schedules are managed.
3. Real-time surveys using mobile applications during the service and after-service
Surveys using websites are conducted.
4. Collection and analysis of survey results, scoring and analysis of satisfaction, IPA
(Importance Performance Analysis), and correlation analysis are performed in
Order to extract satisfaction levels for each product and service.
5. A dashboard displays comprehensive information for overall analysis.