1) Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
2) Prepare work by gathering information and materials.
3) Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
4) Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
5) Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
6) Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
7) Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
1) A minimum of four years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
2) The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
3) Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
4) Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
5) Proven ability delivering high-quality designs to customers.
6) Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Sketch.
7) Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
8) Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.