DESIGNER NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO PRODUCE DRAFTS IN 12 HOURS
The 10 logos that you create are for a business that teaches and mentors individuals to become entrepreneurs. Their client base is predominantly women.
In each logo that you design, each of the two words need to be clearly defined and easy to read.
Supply various types of logo including;
1. Four of the logo concepts should be what would be described as “TV type logos”. Examples of these are logos for Oprah, Dr Phil and Dr Oz.
2. The remaining 6 logo concepts should include the following options
• Wordmark font-based logos
• Combination of Wordmark logo and a pictorial mark or symbol
• Wordmark with abstract logo marks
Colour: Supply each logo in black & white. No colour.
1. Supply the logos on a one-page PDF.
2. Orientation: Landscape
3. Layout each page with 5 columns across and 2 rows down. Each of the 10 boxes created is to be a square. The lines of these columns and rows are to be black and thin.
4. Number each logo in the top left corner of each box. Use black font.
Row #1: Numbers 1-5
Row #2: Numbers 6-10
5. Use a white background colour on the PDF page.
6. Do not put your own brand or name anywhere on the document.