Suoritettu

Tweak Wordpress Theme

I have used a Wordpress theme at HoosierLawReview.com. It's a very simple theme, but right now the bootstrap uses a factor of 8 for the main content and 4 for the sidebar so that the sidebar takes up 1/3 of the main area. I would like to reduce the sidebar to just 25% of the main area and the main content to have the remaining 75%.

Taidot: graafinen suunnittelu, Käyttöliittymä/informaatioarkkitehtuuri, WordPress

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 4 arvostelua ) Evansville, United States

Projektin tunnus: #9850871

Myönnetty käyttäjälle:

moonwebtech

Hi, We are a skilled development team and we are working in web development for the last four years we can complete your task in efficient time and cost please fell free to contact us Thanks moonwebtech

$25 USD 1 päivässä
(122 Arvostelua)
7.0

5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön

$15 USD 0 päivässä
(52 arvostelua)
5.4
$30 USD 1 päivässä
(44 arvostelua)
4.9
tuhin07cse

Hello Sir, I am a expert html5, css3, php, javascript, jQuery & wordpress, psd to html, bootstrap responsive theme. I have 3years experience on wordpress development. I can easily wordpress theme & plugin develop. Se Lisää

$13 USD 1 päivässä
(44 arvostelua)
5.0
$10 USD 1 päivässä
(0 arvostelua)
0.0