We need someone to look at our logo and design the same logo on to our subscription box dieline that will later be print.
Attached our logo and box dieline.
Requirements provided by box printer company/manufacturer
• Files should be in CMYK mode (not RGB).
• Be sure to expand all fonts and text to shapes (vectors)* — no live text, please and thank you.
• Embed all images in the document or send the links for the artwork source files. This will prevent any missing links when we go to press.
• Your designs should have at least a 0.25-inch bleed in areas where the graphic exceeds the dieline.
• Dielines should be on a separate layer, visible to prepress for set up. If they are distracting while you are working on or proofing the file, you can turn off their visibility by using the "eye" icon in the Layers palette.
• Send your file(s) in a format that is readable in Adobe Illustrator CS6. If exporting from Adobe Illustrator Creative Cloud, you can down-save to CS6 in the 'Save As' menu.