Lead and execute Freight Coin’s social media strategy in order to boost visibility and customer and client engagement. This involves managing our online presence by developing a strategy, producing outstanding content, analysing usage data, facilitating customer service and managing projects and campaigns.
This role will suit someone with high levels of interest and awareness of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Why you should work for Freight Coin:
Freight Coin is an exciting new company developing a blockchain protocol for all freight and finance related activities in the commodities trade. Headquartered in Switzerland, with a global footprint, this role will be based in Alabang, Metro Manila.
We offer a fantastic working environment and an opportunity to join us at an early stage in our development. This role will be a key component in the development of our success.
As the social media manager, you'll need to:
• develop with the CEO our social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
• manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
• plan content and delivery and use tools like Adobe Photoshop and After Effects to manage multiple social media channels
• write engaging blog posts and articles
• create engaging multimedia content such as videos.
• manage our User Community
• manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
• monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
• manage junior staff such as a social media executive or assistant
• educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company
Salary / Hourly Rate:
• Please provide your current salary / hourly rate in your application.
• 5 years + of experience in social media content and marketing and graphic design.
• a solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
• strong editing and writing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
• knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
• creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
• organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
• the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• data analysis skills and statistical prowess to draw actionable insights
• online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
• an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
• excellent team work and networking skills
You will usually work normal office hours, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. However, we may require longer hours depending on specific deadlines.
Location: Alabang, Metro Manila
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_18% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_19%/tunti tähän työhön
hi sir, The team is specializing in Graphic Designing, 3D modeling, Vfx, Advertising, 2D & 3D Animation. We have talented artists for 2D & 3D Production. can do you work(Project) exactly as you wanted. Thanks.